We’re not able to have our usual volunteer teams sorting donations right now and are very limited with space at our sites. Please help us by following this guide to donating during the COVID-19 crisis, to help us get items out to families as quickly as possible.
Do you accept all donations for babies and young children?
We can only accept items on the list for each site. We have limited space to store items.
How do I donate safely?
Please do not donate (or ask someone to collect your items) if you are showing symptoms of coronavirus or if you are self-isolating. Please hold on to the items, as we will still need them in future.
Please follow the principles of social distancing when you are donating and stand at least 2 metres apart.
Please leave your donations in the marked areas; our volunteers will then collect them.
Where can I donate?
We are accepting donations at our Balham, Southwark, Battersea and North London sites by appointment. Please note that we are closed for donations over summer, other than 2 sessions at our Battersea hub. We will be reopening in September.
When can I donate?
To aid with social distancing, please book an appointment to donate. Please see "when and where to donate" below to book your slot.
Should I bring items on behalf of other people?
We are very limited with how much stock we have space for at the moment. If you have a donation slot, please just bring your own items; try not to bring lots of additional items from others.
Tips for donating
- Items accepted at the site you are donating to
- Clothes sorted by age and gender
- Quality, intact equipment with all parts and instructions
Please don't bring
- Overly worn, stained clothes
- Equipment with broken or missing parts
- Used teats
- Baby formula
- Used mattresses
- Car seats — we can't accept them
- Stokke cots - new mattresses are too expensive for us to purchase
- Buggy basinettes without the frame
We have specific needs on certain donated items. If you are looking to donate one of the following items, please check the videos and downloadable info for each:
- Cots and cotbeds:Watch the video | Find and download the manual for your cot bed here
- Buggies, prams and strollers:Watch the video
- Toys:Read our guidelines
- Feeding equipment and other kit:Read our guidelines
- Our donation safety standards:Read about our safety standards
Where to Donate
Please note that our donation hubs are temporarily closed.
Please choose the site nearest to you from the map below or from the links here:
Click on the location to see what items they can accept and to book a donation appointment.
(If you are viewing the map on a mobile, please turn your phone to landscape mode which will make it easier to see.)
If your nearest site does not accept the items you are trying to bring, please check one of the other sites.
(If an item isn’t on any of the site lists, it means it’s not an item we need at the moment and sadly can’t accept it)