If you would like to donate items, please take a look at our top tips for donating below.
The items we pass on to families are a gift, given with love, from one family to another. Please bear this in mind when you are preparing your donations and only donate items you would be happy to pass on to a family member or friend – so no stained, worn out or broken items please.
You can find your nearest donation hub below. Thank you so much for your support.
Please note that our opening times vary over the summer. You can see our summer opening times under the hub information below.
We are trialling a paid collection service to make it easier for people to get kit to us. If you would like a collection, our partners at Shift can arrange this for you for a fee. All bookings will be handled by shift. To book please call 0117 952 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation 48hrs before collection, otherwise will forfeit the cost for a failed collection. A reminder email will be sent to donors.
Tips for donating
- All good quality kit from newborn up to age 5. Please ensure donations include all parts and instructions where possible. Items we would love to receive include;
- Beds – moses baskets, cots, travel cots, cot beds, toddler beds (no used mattresses please)
- Bedding – blankets, sleeping bags, sheets for above beds, duvets for above beds
- Buggies – prams, strollers, doubles etc
- Feeding – weaning plates and cutlery, high chairs, bottles, new teats, bibs, sippy cups, breast pumps and breast feeding related kit
- Baby kit – play mats, bouncy chairs, walkers, baths, slings, changing mats, changing bags
- Books and Toys – for children from birth up to 5 years
- New nappies and toiletries - for mum and children up to 5
- Clothes and shoes sorted by age and gender
Please don't bring
- Large toys
- Overly worn, stained clothes
- Equipment with broken or missing parts
- Used teats
- Baby formula
- Used mattresses
- Car seats
- Stokke cots - new mattresses are too expensive for us to purchase
- Buggy basinettes without the frame
- Nappy bins
- Cot bumpers
- Cot mobiles
We have specific needs on certain donated items. If you are looking to donate one of the following items, please check the videos and downloadable info for each:
- Cots and cotbeds:Watch the video | Find and download the manual for your cot bed here
- Buggies, prams and strollers:Watch the video
- Toys:Read our guidelines
- Feeding equipment and other kit:Read our guidelines
- Our donation safety standards:Read about our safety standards
Little Village Tooting
144 Tooting High Street SW17 0RT: Monday-Thursday 10am-2pm Saturday 10am-2pm
*Closed w/c 29th August & Saturday 27th August*
No need to book an appointment – just drop in.
Please ring the bell on the side door on Tooting Grove and not main entrance on Tooting High Street.
Little Village Balham
St Mark's Church, SW17 7AP - Balham will be closed for the summer and will re-open September 5th.
See Tooting opening information.
Little Village Southwark
Check back for info
Little Village Hounslow
1st Floor, Unit 27, Treaty Shopping Centre, High Street, TW3 1ES
Mon-Friday 10am-2pm, no appointment necessary.
Closed Monday August 29th (bank holiday)
Little Village Camden
Somers Town Community Association, NW1 1EE
*Camden will be closed for donations for the summer and will re-open Friday 9th September *
Little Village Brent
UNCLE Building, 7 Park Lane, Wembley HA9 7RH
No appointment needed, just drop in Monday – Friday, 10am – 3pm
Closed Monday August 29th (bank holiday)
The Maqam Centre
Wrentham Avenue, NW10 3HJ (Please use Tiverton Road entrance)
Every Friday, 10am – 12pm
Hackney Family Centre
Hackney Family Centre, High Hill Community Hall, Harrington Hill, London, E5 9HD
*Closed w/c 8th August*
No need to book an appointment, just come along Monday – Wednesday 10am to 3pm
NW3 2TN Closed for the Summer
Check back in September
The Big Blue Tent Northway
NW11 6PD Closed for the summer
Check back for donation sessions.
Can't make it to one of our hubs?
You can post items to: Little Village Hounslow (formerly Debenhams), 1st Floor, Unit 27, Treaty Shopping Centre, High Street, TW3 1ES
If you would like to arrange a collection our partners at Shift can arrange this for you for a fee. All bookings will be handled by shift. To book please call 0117 952 1111 or email email@example.com. Cancellation 48hrs before collection, otherwise will forfeit the cost for a failed collection. A reminder email will be sent to donors.
Or you can find your local baby bank on our map of UK baby banks here.